Saturday, January 28, 2006

Motivation

I was never in to motivation. I always had this laid back attitude.
But now things are different, being an entreprenuer one has to be driving force for the whole team and to be frank it is quite a responsiblity; which has to be carried 24x7x365.

It is so overbearing sometimes, that it is difficult to hold emotions.

Well this is when I get myself in some quite place, sit down have a smoke and just try to blanck my brain. Other way is to turn spiritual close your eyes and just stop thinking. Which can be quite difficult if your are buzzing with thoughts, things to do etc etc.

1 comment:

Azahar Machwe said...

Motivation...
If you want to pound your competition into dust then you gotta be as motivated as a
self-propelled artillery system.
Everyday get up with enough energy to throw a 150mm shell weighing 50kgs about 30kms away.

Just think that you have enough power to shake the earth and have your cries heard for miles around!