Monday, September 11, 2006

To be or Not to Be - Part II

People say I have the right skills, people say I have the talent, people say I am capable of doing much more than what I am doing now, they also say I lead well.

I feel the same too, and I did take a plunge before; not once but twice; and had to come out of it for some reasons. First time all was well and I did well, second time I came out financially unhurt but mentally hurt.

Well today I am very much inspired by many people around me. But, I am in a dilemma as usual - to take the plunge once again or no. This time I will take a calculated risk and not play with all that I have got.

Well, but this time I will give it a good thought.

To be an Entrepreneur once again or not.

At 24 years one succesfull and still running venture and one which broke even financially in less than a year - and a 0 bank balance, I would say I have done well till now.

No comments: