Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Year - I am excited

New Years Eve!!! Hmmm...

Coming year has so many things already set to happen. Some by chance, some planned and some spontaneously planned. Hopefully plans will excute as planned.

Last to last, new years was a bad year with Tsunami and me and my friends donated their new year celebration money. Let us hope nothing similar happens this year. And last year I was too busy to think about anything regarding life, celebration or anything. While, this new years resolution is to spend some time living and not working; and travelling across the globe. Hopefully I will be able to travel as much as I am planning to.

Wishing a very happy and prosperous new year to all, who visit my blog. I won't be posting anything till 2nd Jan, 2007 as I will be travelling.

2 comments:

Azahar Machwe said...

And a very happy new year to you as well!

The thinking thinker said...

Thank you and same to you!!!