Friday, July 28, 2006

Past is catching up

Well its happening again.
It always happens in cycles (don't think too much) I am talking about when you start reconnecting with people from past, and it happens and happens and happens and then it stops again. Past two weeks had been very very hectic - parents meeting there friends from college (never met in last 30years plus); me meeting my old crush, friends, best friends etc. and all seem to come at once, one after another.

Makes me wonder!!!
Something more to think about - is our life pre-programmed???

Well, I am still very irritated at our Government controlling our surfing choices on the internet.

And yes, I think I should share this with all of you - Finally after 2 years (approx.) I think I am in LOVE or crush or I don't know. Well at least I am thinking about it, I thought it will never happen again in my life and I was happy about it. Though it is back, I now feel sad - I was happy to be not in love. Love brings so much pain.

Well that is it for today.

-Thinking Thinker

3 comments:

EntrepreneurNI said...

awwww- you are in love!

btw, if you don't wan tto get hurt in love, then don't keep so many gfs- just wait for the right one!

Sigma said...

Well ...
Pyar mein hai jiivan kii khushi
Deti hai khushi kaii gham bhi ....

The thinking thinker said...

Entreprenuerni
Well that is true - that is why I am away from love.


Well Sigma:
Hahahah I am not in love - that was false alarm.

I still have my defensive walls up!!!