Friday, August 11, 2006

Long Time...

Finally after some requests, pestring etc. I am posting this blog.
During this long gap, I thought about many things and wanted to post. But, I did not post - many times because of lack of time and many times it went into my diary. I think I don't want to post about those things and hold on to them for the time being.

I especially wanted to make a post on 8th of August, 2006 - as that day has lot of special meaning for me. But, that is in my diary and I will only post it, may be many years from now. If I continue to blog till then.

Ok, first and foremost my friend and guide Mr. Azahar has been travelling a lot and organizing his thoughts - so please visit his blog (link is on right hand side of your screen), he has some good pictures of Canada. Well organized thoughts is what I am not convinced of, but certainly Canada is a beautiful country.

Secondly, I am not in love - it was just a small spark, false alarm!!!

Rest, my life is in a turmoil as always; I think I should get used it by now.

What, else - I will post about more things soon.
Till then Ciao!!!

No comments: