Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007

Well, 2007 is going on a high which means it will soon start to head downwards; like a roller coaster ride. It goes up and it comes down. Well my Cochin and Chennai trip was good and yielded interesting results - which I will soon be sharing with all. Results which have changed my life from this point onwards.

Today is my last day at present employer and soon I will be moving on to a new company, new people, new profile. Hoping that, so many new things happening in the start of the year marks a good start.

In past 2-3 years 'change' has been a constant factor and that too happeing as if it is on a 5th gear. Meeting new people, seeing new cultures, discovering myself, changing houses (Every 3 munths), Job Profiles, Jobs, Finding love, Travelling. Well, I am enjoying it this ways for now, and would like it to continue for some more time. Lets see what future holds for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uhu uhu

Sigma said...

Ah! New changes in the new year ? good luck !!