Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Big Fat Indian Wedding

Who said weddings are simple affair?
Its no simple task especially if it is a Punjabi wedding :-), we all know what all goes around and comes back in a Punjabi wedding.

Well, being at the centre stage of a wedding that starts this month and will continue till November, 07. I am already getting the jitters and the shocks and everything else that comes along and frankly it is no easy task – with so many people involved, with their egos, mood swings, influence etc.

Will keep you all posted with any further developments.
:-)

6 comments:

Sigma said...

Hey, I thought I wrote something in this space too!!

I smell something :-D May I offer my congratulations yet ?

The thinking thinker said...

Yes you may :-)

Sigma said...

OK. My sincere congratulations and best wishes then :-)

Azahar Machwe said...

hahahaha make a wedding video like monsoon wedding! I would love to be a vouyeristic cameraman in a punjabi wedding! :D

The thinking thinker said...

Sigma - Thanks for the wishes pass me your email for invite!!!

Azahar - Yes you are more than welcome to make videos. Hahahah you have too much time on your hands.

Anonymous said...

You are 100% right. Indian weddings are extremely complicated!

Just a quick link to a beautiful Indian wedding photo collection