Thursday, May 25, 2006

Patel's Inn, RT Nagar

This place is like a hidden jewel.
Even though it is located at a very unique/isolated location; the place is nice and calm and a welcome change for RT Nagar's young crowd. There is no cafe for youngsters to hangout in RT Nagar. This place is not very fancy, but instead feels like a garage or a hanger.

Well there is a bigger surprise at Patel's inn.

A go KARTING track.
Yes a GO-Karting track/Basketball court etc etc. Next to aptts called 'White House' in the interiors of RT nagar there is a cafe with a GO-Karting track. I really love the place as you can go their and sit for hours - read magazine/sip a cup of cold or hot coffe/have a sandwich/race on the track. Also, the place is very nominal and not very expensive.

Drawback - Young crowd is sometimes very young.
;-)

I would give Patel's Inn 6/10
A must visit.

6 comments:

ambrosia said...

Remarkable, you sound like a seasoned "city haunts" journalist now. Wait... where is your camera? And why did you cut 4 points...

The thinking thinker said...

Hahha was tht a compliment or sarcastic comment ;-)???

Camera is something I hate to carry everywhere with me. Cell phone I will use it; I had been very lazy lately.

4 points I cut on hygeine, service and location.

ambrosia said...

My belief is that I wrote in spirit of appreciation.

Azahar Machwe said...

wow nice nice i wanna go go karting.. never done it.. but will do it

The thinking thinker said...

Thank you ambrosia!!!

shiv said...

how are the prices and how many laps??