Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sacrifice today for better tommorow...

Many people say, "I am sacrificing my present for better tommorow".
But is it essential to sacrifice your happiness, to achieve something for tommorow?

How, can that make one happy?
I wonder... if you are already happy - you sacrifice your today to be happier tommorow?

I am also doing the same, sacrificing my present for better tommorow.
But, is there an end to achieveing that better tommorow?
Is this all about being in the 'rat race'? How can one separate oneself from this rat race? and be somebody who he/she really is?

I wonder!!!

Wow... this is the vicious circle of life; I beleive!!! and I am part of it knowingly or unknowingly.

Hmmm... I wonder again... why do I think so much???
:-D

I find my life very unusual, no aim, no aspirations. But, I still keep moving.
Trying to keep up and be best at whatever I do.
Am I just a machine? Following instructions.

Life, is a wonderful thing.
Something to experience, enjoy, create, see, admire...
Then why do we run for something(s) which have no end.
Given a chance I would love to explore myself
No!!!
Not when given a chance, I will have to create that chance.

Life... I would love to know about life and myself.
My true potential.
The 'real' me.

4 comments:

Nalin said...

Dude... nothing wrong with that thinking... I dont believe in working my ass of just so that i have a better tomorrow.... it's not that i dont work hard... it's just that i have a limit set... when i say... enuf is enuf... I am not going to keep waiting for that tomorrow to come... have to enjoy life now as well... life is anyways short... it's already bee 24 years and to me the last 7-8 have just flown by....

Didnt *study hard* for the boards to get good marks.... didnt *study hard* to get into a good coll... didnt *study hard* to get a good job.... just did what I felt was right... am happy where I am now (ok ok.... grass is always greener on the other side...), and I plan to live life this way... the better tommorrow is always a day away.. rather than a few years... ;-)

be good... freak out... peace...

The thinking thinker said...

Well, Nalin you are right.

But, what I am saying is why do we sacrifice at all?

Like if you go abroad to study you sacrifice happiness; which you get being with your parents, close friends etc.

While, your comment concentrates more on how to be positive and chill.

Nalin said...

Why did I sacrifice the comfort of my cosy little bed to get up and write this comment ? ;)

Different ppl have different point of views... what you might think as sacrifice... to me might be a very normal thing... part of everyday life... or part of growing up...

The thinking thinker said...

LOL
Nice way to put it mate!!!
;-)


But mine was just an example.
hahaha