Thursday, April 06, 2006

Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.

Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.

Read the article linked above. Is it only me or the process is really haphazardly structured?

Well, only few of the software development methodologies concentrate on real-life software development - like Extereme Programming or I am really DUMB. All the software development methodologies, taught to us in classroom seemed unfit for real life scenarios.

I have my doubts about Extreme Programming as it involves lots of involvement from Client Side, which, according to my personal experiences, is very rare. Well, all the SDLC will go on fine if we have co-operating customers. :-D

3 comments:

Azahar Machwe said...

extremely confusing

ambrosia said...

Felt like fooling around a bit, so came to your blog. But you have such a serious post and me don't understand softwares :( Anyhow, the pics in the previous post are really nice. I love the movement! And for a moment I thought that I saw a ship in the Nangal Dam photo.

Btw, y do I have to pass a word verification test each time I write on your blog...

The thinking thinker said...

Hahaha... so my blog is for fooling around?

Well, you have to pass word verification as I have enabled it to do away with spammers or bots which post advertisments.