Saturday, April 01, 2006

When will things be normal again...

God!!!
Why is everything in life going from smooth to a roller coaster ride (Without any ups, just down, down and down) !!! I do not understand, a sudden tide of everything bad has to come my way in as little as 3 months; I am anxious for what may be coming ahead? More bad?

Whoa!!!

I have been a lone fighter. Always fighting alone; I have always stood alone through many struggles!!! But, this time things are getting out of my hand, it is seemingly getting difficult to stand tall.

But, I beleive in myself and will fight back through this as well, as I always do
Hope god gives me the energy to fight this one too.

Amen

6 comments:

ambrosia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ambrosia said...

Hi! I really wanted to write on this post of yours. First of all, it is wonderful that you believe in God and you believe that the Creator will give you strength to tide over. Indeed that is so. So how can you say that you are alone... and let me add, God loves each and everybody but puts some of us to severe tests because the Creator believes that you have the potential to come out with some profound learnings from those tests which is beneficial for you and mankind at large. Clearly the Creator trusts you.

The Creator does not believe that life is a battle. I think the key is to be able to "count your blessings" in the saddest of moments. You will know what you have and will need to assess what to build in order to achieve what you aspire. The idea of things getting out of hand and everything "bad" happening is an illusion, just take it as an opportunity to bring out your best in your self.

Best Wishes!

The thinking thinker said...

Thanks for posting on my blog!!!

Well I always do count my blessings whenever in distress. Life has its own ways and what I have learnt is, that patience pays big time.

Whatever happens, happens for good!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

http://www.healthinsurance.net.in
best site
http://www.healthinsurance.net.in

Anonymous said...

best site
http://www.onlinedating.net.in

Anonymous said...

http://www.moviespoint.org/tom-hanks.php