Thursday, April 13, 2006

Something very strange

Ok!!!
This gives me creeps.
Today we went to Brindavan or Vrindavan near Mathura.
Just to let you all know, I have never been to Mathura or Vrindavan in my entire life.

The creepy part -
Somehow I knew the road I had to follow and the turns to take and the villages/towns that will come on the way.

I had a creepy feeling that I had been there and knew all the ways in Vrindavan, where to go etc etc.

Okay, now I have something to think over and over and over and over.

4 comments:

ambrosia said...

Hi - "deja vu" - that is what it is called - you may have been there in some previous lifetime. Nothing to feel creepy about, your intuition is bringing it back to you - a power that all of us have.

Azahar Machwe said...

Its fun when it happens!

Nalin said...

arent the roads pretty much straight ? :p ;)

The thinking thinker said...

hahahah ;-)