Monday, April 17, 2006

Leaving Delhi...

I am sad and sentimental now sob sob sob...
I thought when I landed in December that I have come for good, but didn't knew that, it will be few months before I move again.

Well moving to new place doesn't sadden me much. But, what saddens me is that there are few people or I would say a person who would just forget me once I move out from here.
Haha don't think that I am in love etc.; but, yes I would like em to remember me or be within commutable distance.

Its a small world ;-) and I really hope that it is true.


Herez three cheers to a new city and to a new start!!!

1 comment:

Azahar Machwe said...

A new city a new beginning a new life... forget the old stuff!

Those who are really important will keep in touch. Those who don't were never important!